Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

When bad things happen to good people.  You hear it all the time in the news and think "that stinks" and then promptly forget about it.  Well, here's the latest one.  It's about a man who goes to the doctor with worries and after tests is told that everything is ok.  Then, months later, he's diagnosed with Stage 3 cancer.  What makes this so horrible is that I know the guy.  I did MOPs (Mothers of Preschoolers.  A fantastic organization if you have little ones) at his church when my kids were small.  Many of my good friends go to his church.  I am friends with his wife.  It's the sort of thing that makes you feel helpless. And what's most amazing is that he hasn't lost his faith or gotten angry.  There's a lesson in that.  Anyhow, if you want to read more or are just morbidly curious, check out his blog:

Randy's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment